Monday, August 17, 2026

Honey Mustard Chicken Nuggets Inside Kimbap

 To be honest, I didn't start making kimbap because of the chicken nuggets...

Was it to use up the big bag of avocados I bought? ๐Ÿฅ‘ Or because the homemade pickled radish slices I made a while ago were just sitting in the fridge for days? Oh, and I had plenty of dried seaweed sheets sitting around, too! Plus, I needed to eat more fresh bell peppers and green chilis for a Vitamin C boost. So I gathered whatever I had at home and justified making this creative kimbap...๐Ÿซ‘๐Ÿ’š

To top it off, instead of regular kimbap seaweed, I used roasted dolgim (Rough Laver with lots of little holes), and the rice is mixed grain! It’s truly my one-of-a-kind kimbap of the day.


๊ธ€์Ž„~ ์›๋ž˜๋Š” ์น˜ํ‚จ๋„ˆ๊ฒŸ ๋•Œ๋ฌธ์— ๊น€๋ฐฅ์„ ๋งŒ ๊ฒƒ์ด ์•„๋‹Œ๋ฐ..

์›๋ž˜๋Š” ํ•œ๋ณด๋”ฐ๋ฆฌ ์‚ฌ์˜จ ์•„๋ณด์นด๋„๋ฅผ ์จ์•ผ ํ•ด์„œ?๐Ÿฅ‘
์•„๋‹ˆ~ ํ•œ์ฐธ์ „์— ๋งŒ๋“ค์–ด๋‘” ๋ฌด์Šฌ๋ผ์ด๋“œ ํ”ผํด์ด
๊ฐˆ ๊ณณ์„ ์žƒ๊ณ  ๋ƒ‰์žฅ๊ณ ์— ๋ช‡ ๋‚ ๋ฉฐ์น  ์žˆ๊ธธ๋ž˜?
์•„์ด๊ณ ~ ์‚ฌ๋‹ค๋‘”์ง€ ๊ฝค๋œ ๊น€๋„ ๋งŽ๋‹ค!!
๋น„ํƒ€๋ฏผ C ํ’๋ถ€ํ•œ ๋ฒจํŽ˜ํผ, ํ’‹๊ณ ์ถ”๋Š” ์ƒ์œผ๋กœ ์ž์ฃผ ๋จน์–ด์ค˜์•ผ์ง€?
์ง‘์— ์žˆ๋Š” ์žฌ๋ฃŒ๋“ค์„ ๋ชจ์•„์„œ ์ž๊ธฐ ํ•ฉ๋ฆฌํ™”๋กœ ๋งŒ๋“ค์–ด๋ณธ
์ฐฝ์ž‘ ๊น€๋ฐฅ์ด๋ผ๊ณ  ํ•˜๋ฉด ์–ด๋–จ์ง€...๐Ÿซ‘๐Ÿ’š
๊ฒŒ๋‹ค๊ฐ€ ์‹ฌ์ง€์–ด ๊น€๋„ ๊น€๋ฐฅ์šฉ์ด ์•„๋‹ˆ๊ณ  ๊ตฌ์ด์šฉ ๊ตฌ๋ฉ ์ˆญ์ˆญ ๋šซ๋ฆฐ
๋Œ๊น€์—๋‹ค ๋ฐฅ๋„ ์žก๊ณก๋ฐฅ์ด๋ผ๋‹ˆ!!
๊ทธ์•ผ๋ง๋กœ ๋‚˜๋งŒ์˜ ์˜ค๋Š˜์˜ ๊น€๋ฐฅ์ด๋‹ค. ๐Ÿ™

์ฐฝ์ž‘ ๊น€๋ฐฅ์ด๋ผ๊ณ  ํ•˜๋ฉด ์–ด๋–จ์ง€...๐Ÿซ‘๐Ÿ’š
์ด ๊น€๋ฐฅ์€ ์ €์—ผ์š”๋ฆฌ์ด๋‹ˆ ๊น€์น˜์™€ ํ•จ๊ป˜ ๋“œ์„ธ์š” ๐ŸŒถ️
Creative Kimbap ๐Ÿซ‘๐Ÿ’š
Since this kimbap is low in sodium, it pairs perfectly with kimchi! ๐ŸŒถ️




๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿณ๊น€๋ฐฅ์— ๋น ์ง€๋ฉด ์„ญ์„ญํ•œ ๋ฌด ํ”ผํด:
์‹œํŒ ๋‹จ๋ฌด์ง€๋Œ€์‹  ๋‹ค๋ชฉ์ ์šฉ ํ™ˆ๋ฉ”์ด๋“œ ๋ฌด์„คํƒ• ๋ฌด ์Šฌ๋ผ์ด์Šค๋ฅผ ๋ช‡ ๊ฐœ์›” ์ „์— ๋งŒ๋“ค์–ด ๋‘์—ˆ๋‹ค.

๋งŒ๋“œ๋Š” ๋ฒ•: ๋ฌด 1/2๊ฐœ ์Šฌ๋ผ์ด์Šค ํ•œ ๋ฌด๋ฅผ ๋ณ‘์— ๋‹ด์•„
ํ”ผํด๋ฌผ(์‚ฌ๊ณผ์‹์ดˆ(40%), 100% ์‚ฌ๊ณผ์ฅฌ์Šค(30%), ๊ฐ•ํ™ฉ๊ฐ€๋ฃจ(1ts), ์†Œ๊ธˆ(1ts), ์ƒ์ˆ˜(30%)) ์„ ๋“์—ฌ ๋ฏธ์ง€๊ทผํ•˜๊ฒŒ ์‹์œผ๋ฉด ๋ฌด ์Šฌ๋ผ์ด์Šค ๋‹ด์€ ๋ณ‘์— ๋ถ“๋Š”๋‹ค. ๋ƒ‰์žฅ๊ณ ์— ๋„ฃ์–ด๋‘๊ณ , ์ผ์ฃผ์ผํ›„์— ๋ณ‘์˜ ํ”ผํด๋ฌผ๋งŒ ๋”ฐ๋ผ ๋“์—ฌ ์™„์ „ํžˆ ์‹์œผ๋ฉด ๋ณ‘์— ๋ถ“๋Š”๋‹ค.

์‹ค์˜จ์— ๋‘์—ˆ๋‹ค๊ฐ€ ๋‹ค์Œ๋‚ ๋ถ€ํ„ฐ ๋ƒ‰์žฅ๊ณ ์— ๋ณด๊ด€ํ•˜๊ณ  6๊ฐœ์›” ๋‚ด ๋จน๋Š”๋‹ค.

๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐ŸณPickled Radish: A Must-Have Kimbap Ingredient
Instead of store-bought pickled korean-radish(Korean Mu), I made multi-purpose homemade sugar-free radish slices a few months ago.

How to Make:

  • Slice 1/2 of a radish and place it in a jar.
  • Prepare the pickling liquid: 40% apple cider vinegar, 30% pure apple juice, 1 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp salt, and 30% water.
  • Bring the liquid to a boil, let it cool until lukewarm, and pour it into the jar with the sliced radish.
  • Leave it at room temperature, then store it in the refrigerator starting the next day.
  • After one week in the fridge, pour out only the pickling liquid, boil it, let it cool completely, and pour it back into the jar. Consume within 6 months.


๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿณ์˜ค๋Š˜์˜ ๊น€๋ฐฅ ์žฌ๋ฃŒ๋“ค:
-์‹œํŒ ์‚ด์ฝ”๊ธฐ ์น˜ํ‚จ๋„ˆ๊ฒŸ์€ ํŒฌ์— ๋„ฃ๊ณ  ๋œจ๊ฒ๊ฒŒ ํ•œ ํ›„ ์‹์€ ํ›„์—” ํŽธ์œผ๋กœ ์ž˜๋ผ์„œ ์˜ค๊ฐ€๋‹‰ ๋จธ์Šคํ„ฐ๋“œ์— ๊ฟ€ ํ•œ ๋ฐฉ์šธ ๋„ฃ๊ณ  ์–‘๋…์„ ํ•ด์ค€๋‹ค.
- ๋ฐฅ์—๋Š” ํ™ˆ๋ฉ”์ด๋“œ (๋„๋ผ์ง€ ๋ฐฐ ์‚ฌ๊ณผ)์‹์ดˆ 1ts+ ๋ฐ”๋‹ค์†Œ๊ธˆ 1/8ts

๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐ŸณToday's Kimbap Ingredients:
Chicken Nuggets: Heat store-bought lean chicken nuggets in a pan. Once cooled, slice them thinly and season with organic mustard and a drop of honey.
Rice Seasoning: Season the rice with 1 tsp homemade vinegar (made from balloon flower root, pear, and apple) and 1/8 tsp sea salt.

๋ฐฅ-์ƒ์ถ”์žŽ-๋„ˆ๊ฒŸ-๋ฌดํ”ผํด- ํ’‹๊ณ ์ถ”-์•„๋ณด์นด๋„-๋…ธ๋ž‘ ์ฃผํ™ฉ ๋ฒจํŽ˜ํผ
Rice - Lettuce leaves - Nuggets - Pickled radish - Green chili peppers - Avocado - Yellow and Orange Bell Peppers

๋ง์•„ ์˜ฌ๋ ค์„œ ๋‹ซ๊ธฐ ์ „์— ๋ฐฅ์œผ๋กœ ํ’€์น  

Dab a few grains of rice at the edge to seal before rolling it closed.

์ฐธ๊ธฐ๋ฆ„ ๋ฐ”๋ฅด๊ณ  ํ†ต๊นจ ๋ฟŒ๋ ค์„œ ์ค€๋น„


์ง‘์— ์žˆ๋Š” ์žฌ๋ฃŒ ๋„ฃ๊ณ  ๋ง‰ ~ ๋ˆ„๊ตฌ๋‚˜ ๋‹ค ํ•˜๋Š” ์ฐฝ์ž‘ ๊น€๋ฐฅ์ž…๋‹ˆ๋‹ค!!
This is a creative kimbap made with whatever ingredients I had at home—anyone can make it!



No comments:

Post a Comment